|Understanding The Higher Risk of Pregnancy|
That is why, for additional insight necessary for pregnant women to determine whether mothers classified as high risk or not. Mothers who are included in the high risk pregnancy can divided into:
1. Pregnant women with age less than 20 years.
2. Pregnant with age more than 35 years
3. Mother with a height of less than 145cm
4. Mother weighing less than 45 kg
5. Mothers with the distance of children age and their last the pregnancy is less than 2 years
6. Mother with the number of children of more than 4
1. Maternal age less than 20 years
2. Pregnant by age above 35 years
3. Maternal height less than 145 cm
4. The mother's weight less than 45 kg
5. The distance of the last child with pregnancy being undertaken now, less than 2 years
6. Mother who has the number of children of more than 4
Disclaimer : All images, designs or videos in this page are copyright of their respective owners. We don't own have these images / designs / videos. We collect them from search engine and other sources to be used as ideas for you. No copyright infringement is intended. If you have reason to believe that one of our content is violating your copyrights, please do not any legal action. You can contact Us directly to be credited or have the item removed from the site. Thank You.