|Diet and Foods for High Blood Pressure, Hypertension|
1. People who smoke (active or passive)
2. Suffering from diabetes
3. Family history of high blood pressure.
4. Obesity or overweight
5. Leading a sedentary lifestyle or being physically inactive.
6. Men above the age of 45 years and women above 55 years.
7. People who have a high cholesterol level
8. Women taking oral contraceptives
9. People who belong to African American group
10. Taking excess quantities of alcohol or other beverages.
2. The bad cholesterol
3. Reduce intake of fat
4. Drugs and medicines
Disclaimer : All images, designs or videos in this page are copyright of their respective owners. We don't own have these images / designs / videos. We collect them from search engine and other sources to be used as ideas for you. No copyright infringement is intended. If you have reason to believe that one of our content is violating your copyrights, please do not any legal action. You can contact Us directly to be credited or have the item removed from the site. Thank You.